FrontPath Health Coalition is a member-managed coalition that exists to improve the quality and control the cost of healthcare in the Greater Toledo region.Our purpose
We will achieve our mission by:
- Supporting member employers, municipalities, public entities and unions throughout the western Lake Erie region as a not-for-profit organization.
- Delivering value-based purchasing where the value of healthcare services is defined as a combination of the quality of healthcare services divided by the cost of the care.
- Negotiating directly with healthcare providers to eliminate the middleman costs traditionally associated with healthcare insurance benefits.
- Working to increase competition in the healthcare market to ensure our communities become more attractive and affordable places to do business.
- Working at a local, state and national level as a change agent for effective healthcare reform.